Monday, January 29, 2007

340

as i slept and dreamt of sleep a mail carrier sorted the day's route.

one letter had my name written on the envelope.


"to the applicant:

you have been referred by the department of central management services for consideration in filling the position of a firearm/toolmark/latent print forensic scientist trainee.

please follow the above directions for reporting to the interview listed above.

--illinois state police, forensic sciences command"




well, holy shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

YES!!!! I'm jumping up and down clapping my hands!!! I always knew you would get that letter.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Many congratulations. Though I haven't been following your journey as long as the rest of this crew, I can tell you've wanted and deserved this for a long time.

Produce will miss you. I'm sure it's not reciprocal.

Again, congratulations.

6:50 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

omg!! you are doing it!! i wanted to do it. i'm so excited for you!!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Jada said...

nice.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home