Saturday, June 16, 2007

311

say what you will about cucumber plants, my friends, but the bottom line remains that theyre fucking smart.

if ever an instance existed of a gourd extorting gravity cucumbers would represent the b.m.f.i.c.

my cukes have a hispanic accent.

"choo try to defy me, esse? say 'ello to my tendrils, beeyatch."

IMG_3597


chun
chu chun
chu chun
chu chun
my tendril brings all the boys to the yard, and theyre like, its better than yours, damn right, its better than yours i could teach you, but id have to charge my tendril brings all the boys to the yard, and theyre like, its better than yours, damn right, its better than yours i could teach you, but id have to charge.

1 Comments:

Blogger the desperate housewife keeping up with the kidashians said...

Okay, You are too funny LOL
Stop making me laugh so early in the morning!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home