Friday, August 18, 2006

448

fixing the bullshit that prompted my check engine light to whir ended up costing a healthy $1,130.10, which, by the way, didnt include the cost of the gasoline that got me to the service shop. i always found it somewhat amusing that people burn gas while driving to get more gas.

impossible to avoid, yes, but worth a four second ponder while youre riding the porcelain queen one morning.

in any event, my father drove me to the garage to pick up my pickup and offered to foot the bill if i promised never to subject myself to the tattoo gun ever again.



i paid with cash.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

$1000 bucks? that's insane.. i'm glad you paid though. why don't people like tattoos? my mom freaks out when i even mention getting more. are you in that picture below? in the middle?

8:54 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

im not sure why some people dont like tattoos, but im sure im the guy in the middle in the picture below.

11:24 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

wish you could have spent the $1,000 on a new tattoo.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home