Monday, August 07, 2006

456

i took four milligrams of alprazolam today.

i still feel like im on edge but i definitely feel better. the more alprazolam i take the more i feel like the capable person that lurks within the murky shadow of my inner demons.

when i ingest xanax, my cognitive skills sharpen, my concentration improves, my communication abilities skyrocket, my interest in sex intensifies and my personal aspirations blow the roof off the house.

sometimes i feel like hugh laurie's "house" character.

im constantly in pain yet im able to function at an acceptable mental level when i chug granddaddy's ole cough syrup. stacking it with alcohol makes me even more lucid.

counterintuitive?

fuck yes.

reality?

fuck yes.

am i fucked?

fuck yes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Jesus, everyone's talking about drugs and tattoos today. I feel right at home. I recommend pounding a Canadian lager and getting up from a chair really fast. Numbs all.

1:35 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

what is the pain from?

7:53 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

if i knew i wouldnt be anguish.

12:59 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

exactly. but do any of us really know?

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home