Thursday, September 07, 2006

432


you pick up the darndest things when you drive 160 miles to southwestern michigan with one end of your four wheel drive crankshaft whipsawing along the highway at eighty miles an hour.

in this case i managed to drag a fifty foot length of government owned rubber tubing for the ride of its life.

had i nailed a pothole with any significant downward chassis momentum i probably would have pole-vaulted my ram into light truck oblivion.

rubber dreadlocks and all.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I have so many "whys" from that picture....

First is…why was the crankshaft whipsawing in the wind and how were still driving it? Also, me being from TX, I would have just taken what the city left behind and tied that rope to somewhere on the car to pull the crankshaft up….but that would probably be wrong. Hell, I had a door on one of my cars that wouldn’t close. It was a convertible so I just wrapped some wire about the door and in between the top. That car also didn’t have any floor boards…but heh…it ran.

7:55 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

the producers of jackass 2 offered me two thousand dollars plus any compensatory damages i might incur.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home