Tuesday, November 14, 2006

390

i love the cornucopia of images the following lyrics conjure; the combination of macabre violence, nonchalance and minimalism is nothing short of brilliant:

i think my friend said, "i hear footsteps."
i wore my black and white dress to the
birthday massacre, birthday massacre, birthday
i wore my black and white dress

i think my friend said, "stick it in the back of her head."
i think my friend said, "two of them are sisters."
"im a murder tramp, birthday boy," i think i said
"im gonna bash them in, bash them in," i think he said

then we wished them all a happy birthday
we kissed them all goodnight. now he chases me to my room,
chases me to my room, chases me
in my black and red dress

i think my friend said, "dont forget the video."
i think my friend said, "dont forget to smile."
"youre a murder tramp, murder tramp," i think he said
"youre a murder boy, birthday boy," i think i said



© the birthday massacre

1 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

funny how white turns to red.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home