Tuesday, July 11, 2006

486

once again i received the distinction of earning the lowest "secret shopper" score of any employee in the entire store.

my righteous 56.4% prompted the following comments:

"i spent more then five minutes picking items from the shelves near the place where the associate was working, but he did not acknowledge me in any way. i had to approach him and initiate conversation about one of the products that they had on sale. the associate provided me with the information, but did not thank me or offer any other types of closing remarks."


ah, yes.

another satisfied customer.

5 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

where did they come up with that percentage???

9:58 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

god, did i even say that correctly?
ugh.

9:58 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

i think jewel is simply on the constant prowl for ways to degrade their employees.

how dare i work and provide information.

12:05 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Umm…if they were standing around you for 5 minutes…and …well…I’m a little dumfounded. Why didn’t they ask for help? I know it’s a test but… any normal customer would have ripped your head off after the first minute….hell…the first 30 seconds for help.

Where I shop, there is a man. He’s sweet, but a tad bit too nice. I know what kind of peas I like, thank you very much. I know what kind of steak I like, thank you very much.

And what I really want from him is to please….please….please…let me shop in peace.

So I think your doing a damn good job mister!

Leave people alone…let them find what they want….and if they have a question, you answer it. Seems simple to me.

I applaud your 56.4%.

4:14 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

people wonder why im a recluse.

if it werent for the twenty-nine good folks left on the planet i would have sold my brain to the columbian black market years ago.

but enough about coffee.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home