Sunday, September 17, 2006

423

so begins a long awaited two week sabbatical from the steaming vomit pile known as jewel-osco.

one of these days ill take you on a tour of my pay stub house of horrors; jewel sucks so much out of my paychecks that they might as well enter the black hole business.

last week i earned a thousand dollars and i took home a miserly six franklins. moreover, since i spent the first half of the year completing my degree my average weekly workload didnt translate to full-time status; hence, my vacation checks will only reflect 21 hours per week. ive averaged 48 hours per week over the past three months so my bottom pecuniary line for the year will appear as though one week of my life vanished like a fart in the wind.

you know what, though?

time can far surpass money in terms of both psychological and physiological value. my spine feels like the hunchback of nostradamus looks and im an eyelash away from slaughtering every customer in sight by meathooking each of them to a medieval trebuchet and launching them headlong into the caspian sea where they can enjoy death by briny evisceration.

but enough about red lobster's dinner menu.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

may your steaming vomit pile be left in the past…
your paycheck stub burn in the wind
and that single eyelash left in place.

But hopefully the franklins will give you a good sabbatical

At least for two weeks

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home